- April 1 Elementary Art Exhibition
- April 3, 12-1pm Dine & Discover with Jered Sprecher
- April 2, 9, 16, 23 & 30 Dad, Mom and Me Pre-K Workshop
- April 12, 6-8:30pm Alive After Five - Soulfinger
- April 14, 2pm Second Sunday Docent Gallery Tours
- April 14, 1-4pm Family Fun Day - Free!
- April 19, 6-8:30pm Alive After Five - Jenna and her Cool Friends
- April 26, 6-8:30pm Alive After Five - Boy's Night Out
- April 30, 6:30pm Art on Tap
- **April Sponsored Admission: Amica Insurance
- May 1 Elementary Art Exhibition - Beaumont Magnet Honors Academy
- May 10-11 Artists on Location
- May 12, 2pm Second Suday Docent Gallery Tours
- May 17, 6-8:30pm Alive After Five - Christabel
- May 22, 12pm Dine & Discover - Steve Cotham, McClung Collections Manager
on Catherine Wiley
- **May Sponsored Admission: Amica Insurance
- July 1 Elementary Art Exhibition - Tennessee Educational Enrichment
- July 8-12 Summer Art Academy
- July 11 Thornton Dial: Thoughts on Paper Exhibition Opening & Preview Party
5:30-6pm: Gallery Talk (Members Only)
6-7:30pm: Public Preview Party
- July 12, 6-8:30pm Alive After Five - Northshore
- July 14, 2pm Second Sunday Docent Gallery Tours
- July 15-19 Summer Art Academy
- July 19, 6-8:30pm Alive After Five - Phillippe LeJeune
- July 22-26 Summer Art Academy
- July 27, 11am-3pm Family Fun Day - Free!
- July 29 - August 2 Summer Art Academy
- **July Sponsored Admission: Laura and Jason Bales
Includes both live and silent auctions of art.
A gala evening of food and wine, that includes a wine auction and silent auction.
Holiday Home Tour
Annual luncheon and tour of Knoxville area homes that have been decorated for the season.
Artists on Location
A two-day event where local and regional artists paint at designated locations in Knoxville. The following day the art is available for purchase.